Business Grants Available
1st round deadline June 14, 2020
2nd round deadline : TBD
City of Marysville Rent Relief grant – up to $4,000
- Located within Marysville city limits,
- No more than 25 employees,
- Negatively impacted by COVID-19,
- Current on business licenses, and
- In business since on or before Jan. 1, 2020.
Find more information and the application form at https://www.marysvillewa.gov/civicalerts.aspx?aid=664
Snohomish County business grant - up to $25,000.
- Be licensed to do business in the State of Washington.
- Be a business physically located in Snohomish County.
- Have 20 or fewer employees (including the business owner/worker).
- Be in operation for one or more years.
- Certify at least a 25% reduction in revenue attributable to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Able to demonstrate that the business was a going concern before March 23, 2020.
Find more information and the application form at https://www.workforcesnohomish.org/snocogrant/roundone/
PPP or Paycheck Protection Program - there is no $ limit
New Deadline to apply is August 8, 2020
- Any small business concern that meets SBA’s size standards (either the industry based sized standard or the alternative size standard)
- Any business, with the greater of:
- Less than 500 employees, or
- That meets the SBA industry size standard if more than 500
- Any business with a NAICS Code that begins with 72 (Accommodations and Food Services) that has more than one physical location and employs less than 500 per location
- Sole proprietors, independent contractors, and self-employed persons
This one is different as you can read up on it online, but you need to apply for it at your bank. https://www.sba.gov/funding-programs/loans/coronavirus-relief-options/paycheck-protection-program#section-header-3
Go to your bank where your business account is, and set up an appointment to meet with someone there about the PPP money. They will help you fill out the application and submit it for you to the federal agency. And if awarded the money, you will have it deposited into your business bank account within 1 week.
FootlooseName: FootlooseDate: September 27, 2019Time: 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM PDTEvent Description:Fahlman Property Group and Realty One Group presents: Footloose! What were you doing in 1984? Well in a sleepy little Midwestern town where rock music and dancing were banned, a big-city teenager named Ren relocated and his rebellious spirit shook up the populace! Join us at the Marysville Opera House for a night of fun and frivolity as we celebrate the 35th anniversary of Footloose! We'll have an old fashioned sing along and once the movie is over we'll open up the dance floor for our own high school dance. Get ready to kick off your Sunday shoes and cut loose, footloose! Doors open at 6:15 pm, movie begins at 7:00 pm followed by the dance at 9:00 pm. Beer, wine and refreshments will be available for purchase. General admission seating. Pre-registration closes at 4:00 pm on Friday, September 27. Tickets will be sold at the door the night of the event if not already sold out. For more information call 360-363-8400.