Business Grants Available
1st round deadline June 14, 2020
2nd round deadline : TBD
City of Marysville Rent Relief grant – up to $4,000
- Located within Marysville city limits,
- No more than 25 employees,
- Negatively impacted by COVID-19,
- Current on business licenses, and
- In business since on or before Jan. 1, 2020.
Find more information and the application form at https://www.marysvillewa.gov/civicalerts.aspx?aid=664
Snohomish County business grant - up to $25,000.
- Be licensed to do business in the State of Washington.
- Be a business physically located in Snohomish County.
- Have 20 or fewer employees (including the business owner/worker).
- Be in operation for one or more years.
- Certify at least a 25% reduction in revenue attributable to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Able to demonstrate that the business was a going concern before March 23, 2020.
Find more information and the application form at https://www.workforcesnohomish.org/snocogrant/roundone/
PPP or Paycheck Protection Program - there is no $ limit
New Deadline to apply is August 8, 2020
- Any small business concern that meets SBA’s size standards (either the industry based sized standard or the alternative size standard)
- Any business, with the greater of:
- Less than 500 employees, or
- That meets the SBA industry size standard if more than 500
- Any business with a NAICS Code that begins with 72 (Accommodations and Food Services) that has more than one physical location and employs less than 500 per location
- Sole proprietors, independent contractors, and self-employed persons
This one is different as you can read up on it online, but you need to apply for it at your bank. https://www.sba.gov/funding-programs/loans/coronavirus-relief-options/paycheck-protection-program#section-header-3
Go to your bank where your business account is, and set up an appointment to meet with someone there about the PPP money. They will help you fill out the application and submit it for you to the federal agency. And if awarded the money, you will have it deposited into your business bank account within 1 week.
January Monthly Meeting, Business Before Hours (BBH)Name: January Monthly Meeting, Business Before Hours (BBH)Date: January 31, 2020Time: 7:30 AM - 9:00 AM PSTRegistration: Sorry, public registration for this event has been closed.Event Description:SOLD OUT
We are currently at room capacity, so we aren’t allowed to register any more guests at this time. However, we typically have a handful of people that registered that don’t show up. (Sick, double booked themselves, etc.) But we won’t know until approx. 7:40am that morning.
If you would like to take your chances, we recommend you show up early and get your name on the wait list first. Unfortunately we won’t be able to start a wait list until the morning of.
Then around 7:40am they will be able to check you in if there are still open seats.
Thank you so much for understanding!
And please feel free to register now for all the 2020 BBH meetings you plan to attend to save your seat early. http://www.marysvilletulalipchamber.com/events/
"State of the City" presented by Mayor Jon Nehring
And "State of the Chamber" presented by President/ CEO Jesica Stickles