Business Grants Available
1st round deadline June 14, 2020
2nd round deadline : TBD
City of Marysville Rent Relief grant – up to $4,000
- Located within Marysville city limits,
- No more than 25 employees,
- Negatively impacted by COVID-19,
- Current on business licenses, and
- In business since on or before Jan. 1, 2020.
Find more information and the application form at https://www.marysvillewa.gov/civicalerts.aspx?aid=664
Snohomish County business grant - up to $25,000.
- Be licensed to do business in the State of Washington.
- Be a business physically located in Snohomish County.
- Have 20 or fewer employees (including the business owner/worker).
- Be in operation for one or more years.
- Certify at least a 25% reduction in revenue attributable to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Able to demonstrate that the business was a going concern before March 23, 2020.
Find more information and the application form at https://www.workforcesnohomish.org/snocogrant/roundone/
PPP or Paycheck Protection Program - there is no $ limit
New Deadline to apply is August 8, 2020
- Any small business concern that meets SBA’s size standards (either the industry based sized standard or the alternative size standard)
- Any business, with the greater of:
- Less than 500 employees, or
- That meets the SBA industry size standard if more than 500
- Any business with a NAICS Code that begins with 72 (Accommodations and Food Services) that has more than one physical location and employs less than 500 per location
- Sole proprietors, independent contractors, and self-employed persons
This one is different as you can read up on it online, but you need to apply for it at your bank. https://www.sba.gov/funding-programs/loans/coronavirus-relief-options/paycheck-protection-program#section-header-3
Go to your bank where your business account is, and set up an appointment to meet with someone there about the PPP money. They will help you fill out the application and submit it for you to the federal agency. And if awarded the money, you will have it deposited into your business bank account within 1 week.
My Name is Celia/Me Llamo CeliaName: My Name is Celia/Me Llamo CeliaDate: November 17, 2019Time: 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM PSTEvent Description:Watch as this wonderful children's book comes to life in an all new production by the Book-It Repertory Theater. Performed bilingually in Spanish and English, it tells the story of the Queen of Salsa, Celia Cruz. Celia brought joy and music and the sweet sugar of the Havana sound to millions of people around the world. In this celebration of her life and her gift of song, you will hear her story and feel the warmth of her love fill your heart. It'll make you feel like dancing! Her life experience inspires us to pursue our dreams and overcome adversity. ¡Azúcar! Friends of the Marysville Library proudly present: My Name is Celia/Me Llamo Celia Recommended for children 6 years old and above and their families. An adult must register and attend with child. Free but seats must be reserved by calling 360-363-8400 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Popcorn and refreshments available for purchase. Doors open at 1:15 pm with general admission seating.