Business Grants Available
1st round deadline June 14, 2020
2nd round deadline : TBD
City of Marysville Rent Relief grant – up to $4,000
- Located within Marysville city limits,
- No more than 25 employees,
- Negatively impacted by COVID-19,
- Current on business licenses, and
- In business since on or before Jan. 1, 2020.
Find more information and the application form at https://www.marysvillewa.gov/civicalerts.aspx?aid=664
Snohomish County business grant - up to $25,000.
- Be licensed to do business in the State of Washington.
- Be a business physically located in Snohomish County.
- Have 20 or fewer employees (including the business owner/worker).
- Be in operation for one or more years.
- Certify at least a 25% reduction in revenue attributable to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Able to demonstrate that the business was a going concern before March 23, 2020.
Find more information and the application form at https://www.workforcesnohomish.org/snocogrant/roundone/
PPP or Paycheck Protection Program - there is no $ limit
New Deadline to apply is August 8, 2020
- Any small business concern that meets SBA’s size standards (either the industry based sized standard or the alternative size standard)
- Any business, with the greater of:
- Less than 500 employees, or
- That meets the SBA industry size standard if more than 500
- Any business with a NAICS Code that begins with 72 (Accommodations and Food Services) that has more than one physical location and employs less than 500 per location
- Sole proprietors, independent contractors, and self-employed persons
This one is different as you can read up on it online, but you need to apply for it at your bank. https://www.sba.gov/funding-programs/loans/coronavirus-relief-options/paycheck-protection-program#section-header-3
Go to your bank where your business account is, and set up an appointment to meet with someone there about the PPP money. They will help you fill out the application and submit it for you to the federal agency. And if awarded the money, you will have it deposited into your business bank account within 1 week.
Outdoor Speaker Series -Name: Outdoor Speaker Series -Date: September 10, 2019Time: 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM PDTEvent Description:Sue Cottrell has been studying birds of prey and guiding outdoor trips for more than 30 years including trapping and banding raptors as a volunteer of the Falcon Research Group. A resident of nearby Whatcom County, she is one of the lucky ones that can say she has had several "5 falcon days". Tonight she will share her current research and photos of her latest projects working with Red-tailed Hawks and American Kestrels. On the second Tuesday of the month the Marysville Opera House will host an outdoor adventure speaker. Local authors, outdoor enthusiasts and naturalists will share their adventures and expertise on topics including hiking, kayaking, nature photography, mountain climbing, boating and more. Each presentation will finish up with a Q & A period and/or book signing and sales. $5 at the door. Doors open at 6:00 pm. Refreshments available. Presentation begins at 6:30 pm.