Office Support Specialist III
Performs varied and more complex office and clerical support to assigned department(s) including (but not limited to): working with customers projecting a positive customer service attitude; answering general questions and providing phone coverage for assigned department(s); developing word processing and spreadsheet documents using appropriate computer software applications; and using District’s e-mail and calendaring system as necessary.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Three (3) years of general office clerical experience.
Qualified applicants are required to pass various computer-based skills testing that directly relates to the job, which include the following:
- Typing at 60 net words per minute.
- Data Entry/10-key at 100 net keys per minute.
- Excel at an Intermediate level.
- Grammar at an Intermediate level.
- Basic Math.
- Proofreading at an Intermediate level.
- Word at an Intermediate level.
In addition to a competitive compensation program, Snohomish County PUD #1 offers a comprehensive benefits package. More details can be found at: www.snopud.com/benefitoverview.
Fully complete the online application at careers.snopud.com by no later than January 19, 2020. A full job description is available on the website.
Snohomish County PUD #1 is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Women, Disabled and Veterans.