Customer Accounting Representative
$27.60 / Hour
Acts as a District representative to ensure that the customer receives courteous, prompt and efficient service by maintaining and controlling customer billing records.
High School graduate or equivalent.
License or Certification:
- Valid Washington State Driver License.
- Successful completion of a college level business communications course.
- Successful completion of a college level fundamental of accounting principles course.
- Successful completion of typing at 35 words per minute.
- Successful completion of ten-key at 100 key strokes per minute.
- Successful completion of various online computer skills testing that directly relates to the job.
To Apply: Interested individuals should complete the online application and submit cover letter and resume at https://careers.snopud.com/ by 11:59 p.m. June 16, 2019. A full job description is available on the website.
Snohomish County PUD #1 is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Women, Disabled and Veterans.