Manages the planning, development, organization, communication, and implementation of small to medium scale District projects. These projects impact one to several business functions, have moderate budgets, and require work and coordination of both internal and external individuals and groups.
- Bachelor Degree in Business or directly related discipline.
- Five (5) years progressively more responsibility in directly related work with three (3) of those years in a supervisor or project manager capacity.
- Knowledge of electric utility issues and operations.
- Previous experience in public or private utility.
- Project Management training.
In addition to a competitive compensation program, Snohomish County PUD #1 offers a comprehensive benefits package. More details can be found at: www.snopud.com/benefitoverview.
Fully complete the online application at careers.snopud.com by no later than February 21, 2020. A full job description is available on the website.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Women, Disabled, and Veterans.