Senior Business Analyst OR Data & Analytics Consultant
$ 74,000 - $112,000 (DOQ)
ABOUT OUR TEAM
Analytics and Information Management at Snohomish County P.U.D. is dedicated to our peers and provides leadership the insights they need to make data driven decisions. We can’t do that without adding the best and the brightest to our team. We’re looking for one new team member to help us deliver innovative and creative solutions.
You have experience retrieving, integrating, and analyzing data to tell a coherent story that answers specific business questions. You are intellectually curious and seek to understand the business objectives of the company so that you can deliver analyses for the business’ sake, not for the analyses’ sake.
You utilize best practices in data modeling, reporting, and analysis yet recognize that user experience is as important as technical accuracy. You simplify complex ideas and concepts and communicate them effectively to internal clients.
- Work with internal customers at multiple levels to define business problems
- Develop new analytical models
- Effectively analyze and distill data into patterns, trends, and insights
- Efficiently deliver analysis and business intelligence solutions
- Collaborate with team members and peers to support data driven decision making
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Strong analytical skills, business acuity and attention to detail.
- Familiarity with data mining, data modeling, and statistical analysis / modeling concepts.
- Experience with SAP Business Objects or other business intelligence tools.
- Experience with PowerBI (preferred), Tableau, QuickSight, or other visualization tools.
- Experience in Software Development Cycle (Agile).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Collaborative approach to achieving results and encouraging the inputs and ideas of others.
- Experience in the utility industry or similar industry, Strong business subject matter expertise is a plus.
Sr. Business Analyst
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or related field; AND
- Four (4) years progressively more responsible Business Analyst experience.
Data & Analytics Consultant
- MSc in Business, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, or Computer Science
- Bachelor’s in Business, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, or Computer Science (OR the equivalent combination of directly related education and experience in quantitative, business intelligence, and data management analysis), AND
- Three (3) years directly related subject matter expertise, quantitative, business intelligence and data management skills.
BENEFITS: Complete benefits plan and retirement program.
TO APPLY: Interested individuals should complete the online application and submit cover letter and resume at https://careers.snopud.com/ by June 20, 2019. A full job description is available on the website.
Snohomish County P.U.D. #1 is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Women, Disabled and Veterans.